Prime Minister Shahid Khaqan Abbasi on Saturday called for concerted efforts to ensure the promotion of economic activities in Karachi.
Chief Minister Sindh Murad Ali Shah and Governor Mohammad Zubair welcomed the premier on his arrival in Karachi. The meeting was briefed on overall security situation in the province in general and Karachi in particular.
About the ex-PM's homecoming rally, Abbasi said that the former prime minister was going to his home and he was not against any institution.
Keith Ellison says Donald Trump acting more dangerously than North Korean leader
The North released the USA prisoner Otto Warmbier earlier this year only for him to die six days later. The Republican National Committee took issue with Ellison's analysis of the two political leaders.
Talking about security, PM Shahid Khaqan stressed that the law and order situation is essential for peace, prosperity and development, and further steps should be taken for this goal.
Matters of political significance and federal and provincial relations were discussed during the meeting.
PM told Sindh Chief Minister to play his role to improve the link between local, provincial and federal bodies.
Chelsea 2 Burnley 3
Burnley meanwhile had lost all their previous Premier League opening day fixtures before Saturday's triumph. We kept a good shape early in the game, but the sending off makes a big difference.
The premier visited the Quaid's mausoleum to pay his regards, ahead of the seventieth Independence Day.
He commenced his trip by visiting the mausoleum of Quaid-i-Azam Mohammad Ali Jinnah, where he laid a floral wreath. He also recorded his impressions in the visitor's book.
He is expected to meet prominent entrepreneurs and delegations of Muttahida Qaumi Movement (MQM) and Pakistan Muslim League - Nawaz (PML-N) at the Governor House.
Anna Paquin responds to BBC's viral clip
Paquin seemed to find the whole thing amusing , as did her husband Stephen Moyer , who played Bill Compton on the show. A fan recommended Anna coin the phrase " photoboobed " which the actress then turned into a hashtag.
He said that the traffic system in the city would be made efficient.
- Tampa Bay Bucs waive kicker Roberto Aguayo
- TSX hits 1-month low on N. Korea tensions, lower oil prices
- Soldier, civilian killed in ceasefire violation across LoC by Pakistani troops
- Fundamentals in Focus for Healthcare Realty Trust Incorporated (HR)
- Arsenal boss Wenger reveals Sanchez injury layoff
- Stop playing against India, focus on Domestic cricket: Javed Miandad advices PCB
- CNMI governor backs Trump's stance on North Korea
- Tillerson doubles down as China takes new hard line on North Korea
- Avengers 4 Begins Shooting, First Set Photo Arrives
- QUIZ: Could You Outsmart Littlefinger from 'Game of Thrones?'