Klopp's comments follow Barcelona having a second bid rejected for Liverpool forward Philippe Coutinho but came before the player handed in a transfer request on Friday morning.
"Then there is the list, with the release-clauses for Barcelona".
A snapshot of Guam before US-North Korea conflict and now
The 163,000 residents that make up Guam's population, which includes 6,000 USA service members, are considered US citizens. The air base was built in 1944, when the USA was preparing to send bombers to Japan during World War II.
The Brazilian moved to the Ligue 1 side after completing a €222m (£198m, $263.7m) move earlier in the month in a deal which smashed the previous world record fee Manchester United had paid Juventus for Paul Pogba after his £89.3m ($118.1m) move to Old Trafford last summer.
As for PSG, it is France's most famous football club but with a stadium capacity of just 48,000 you might wonder how it can possibly afford a player who will cost €30 million a year on top of his transfer fee.
Spanish publication Sport claim that Di Maria is just one of a number of potential targets for the Catalan club as they desperately try to replace Neymar, who is now one of Di Maria's team mates at Paris Saint-Germain.
Hundreds honor Justine Damond at memorial
The application says the information "may more clearly define" the officers' actions before and after Damond was killed. Minneapolis police officers are now required to have those cameras on when they respond to calls or make traffic stops.
The German added: "I don't even know if this is right". That's been decided on other levels and now he is a PSG player, obviously.
Barca, who have five-time Ballon d'Or victor Messi on their books, and LaLiga have threatened to report PSG under the Financial Fair Play rules. Where we want to go and where this should stop.
According to the report, Di Maria wants to leave PSG following the arrival of Neymar, knowing that his opportunities at the French club will become limited.
Who scored your club's first Premier League goal?
Scoring three goals last season, the highlight of his inaugural season in the Championship must be the stoppage-time victor against rivals Leeds.
- Dollar slumps, Tokyo tanks as North Korea tensions spike
- Usher refutes sleeping with lady involved in herpes suit
- Low market volatility now, but when it comes it could be huge
- China, Vietnam meeting canceled amid South China Sea tensions
- Angelina Jolie 'calls off' divorce with Brad Pitt
- Markets Right Now: US stocks trade lower at midday
- Swiss franc consolidates after rallying hard on North Korea tensions
- Same manager, same tactics, better players - Guardiola lays out Man City blueprint
- Traders Buy Bank of America Corporation (NYSE:BAC) on Weakness
- Korean tensions keep yen near eight-week highs