A small plane crashed Friday morning in CT, the FAA says.
Police said three people were on board the plane - a female pilot, a co-pilot and another male passenger. The man was taken to Danbury Hospital by ambulance. The conditions of those two people were not released by the NTSB officials.
The plane appears to be from a flight school, but it is unclear if they were taking off or landing.
Political tensions continue to weigh on stocks
Avis Budget Group Inc. slumped 9.9 percent after the vehicle rental company cut its guidance following a weak second quarter. The escalation provided an excuse for a selloff many investors consider overdue, some investors and analysts said.
Police said the co-pilot, a flight instructor employed by Arrow Aviation; Anthony J. Morasco, was killed in the crash.
Preliminary results of that investigation showed that the plane piloted by Stern began to lose altitude shortly after take off.
Arrow Aviation is the same company that owns the plane involved in the deadly plane crash in Danbury, July 30. The accident happened just two weeks after the plane had received its annual inspection.
MI plane crash injures two
Queensland police report four people were on board the flight, and all passengers have since been retrieved from the plane. The crash happened less than a mile from the Lenawee County Airport where the airport manager says this plane is kept.
"We're not able to talk about it", she said.
Connecticut State Police were also called to the scene.
NTSB investigating today's crash of a Cessna 172 in New Milford, CT.
Wenger lauds Giroud as Arsenal beat Leicester 4-3
Danny Welbeck levelled for Arsenal , but Vardy's second goal looked to have won it for Leicester until the sensational finale. Lacazette's header inside two minutes was the joint-fastest opening goal to a Premier League season.
According to Litchfield County Dispatch, other first responders sent to the scene included Sherman Fire, Sherman Ambulance, Bridgewater Ambulance and Medic 4 paramedics.
- Trump tells Guam Governor 'you are safe'
- Samsung Gear Fit 2 Pro likely gets confirmed; Gear Sport clears FCC
- Danny Welbeck pleased with Arsenal spirit in win over Leicester
- Eastman Chemical Company (EMN) Shares Bought by James Investment Research Inc
- Ronald Koeman: Everton improvement is impossible in Premier League this year
- 17 ships blocked on St. Mary's River by grounded cargo ship
- Pogba reveals trophies Manchester United are targeting this season
- Public Libraries Giving Away Solar Eclipse Glasses
- The Latest North Korean Sanctions Show
- Jersey Shore Reunion Road Trip sneak peek announces premiere date