Over the past couple of months, Justice League has been undergoing some expensive reshoots under director Joss Whedon, who stepped in to take over the DC blockbuster after Zack Snyder's daughter passed away.
- Zack Snyder "Stepping Back" From DC - Justice League Gets Epic Comic Con Trailer - Warner Bros. This brief and unplanned partnership could be the little spark to make Justice League stand out. "We got really lucky that he stepped in", he told Entertainment Weekly.
Trump on US Nuclear Arsenal
While Obama pledged billions of dollars to modernizing the arsenal, the program is in its early stages. "That's always important. The new YouGov poll suggests that 68% of Americans see North Korea as an enemy .
As you'd expect with a film of this magnitude, there's been plenty of rumour and speculation surrounding said reshoots, with reports claiming they will greatly alter the film, while members of the cast such as Ray Fisher and Ben Affleck have played down the speculation by calling them standard. And the original ending of the movie from what I understand was, he was kind of playing the Silver Surfer role, with Darkseid playing the Galactus role, and the ending of the movie was a cliffhanger and Justice League 2 was going to be Justice League vs Darkseid, Ya know, Darkseid arrives at Earth. "I have to say, I really love working with Zack, and I really love the stuff we've done with Joss".
"They did a reshoot with Robin Wright from Wonder Woman, and that's going to be, to setup a flashback explaining who Steppenwolf is and Steppenwolf is now the big bad of this movie, whereas Darkseid was this looming threat that won't now come I don't think".
There's been a lot of speculation surrounding Affleck's uncertain future in the DCEU and there has previously been a considerable amount of critical and audience negativity surrounding the movies in this shared universe. The actor said that now seems to be a great time to work with DC, and he felt that with this project, they were really "hitting their stride". The combination of both could yield a very interesting movie in Justice League. "It's starting to feel like it's really working".
Fundamentals in Focus for Healthcare Realty Trust Incorporated (HR)
Lazard Asset Management LLC bought a new position in Healthcare Realty Trust during the first quarter worth about $19,801,000. Healthcare Realty Trust Incorporated (NYSE:HR) earnings have risen with a quarterly rate of 8.1% over the last 5 years.
Facebook/JusticeLeagueOfficialA promotional photo for "Justice League".
November 17th is the release date of Justice League, a project following the Batman v. Superman Dawn of Justice that will combine this summers hit, Wonder Woman, with Batman, Aquaman, The Flash, Cyborg, and possibly a returning Superman.
Wenger lauds Giroud as Arsenal beat Leicester 4-3
Danny Welbeck levelled for Arsenal , but Vardy's second goal looked to have won it for Leicester until the sensational finale. Lacazette's header inside two minutes was the joint-fastest opening goal to a Premier League season.
- Dead, 2 Injured in New Milford Plane Crash
- Jersey Shore Reunion Road Trip sneak peek announces premiere date
- In France : 250000 contaminated eggs sold since April
- Crespo tips Man United to win Premier League
- Elon Musk's AI Just "Wiped Out" World's Best DOTA 2 Players
- TSX hits 1-month low on N. Korea tensions, lower oil prices
- CNMI governor backs Trump's stance on North Korea
- Jamie Carragher insists signing Virgil van Dijk won't solve Liverpool's defensive woes
- Chelsea to make improved £25m bid for Leicester midfielder Danny Drinkwater
- Uber investors seek to oust Benchmark after 'destructive' lawsuit