However, it caused quite a stir with the United Kingdom viewing public.
While presenter Sophie Raworth was reporting about England's cricket series win over South Africa, a computer screen in the background was playing a video of a woman taking off her top and exposing her breasts.
Anna Paquin made a special appearance on the News At Ten...
Soldier, civilian killed in ceasefire violation across LoC by Pakistani troops
On Saturday morning, a civilian in Poonch lost his life after Pakistan resorted to shelling. The deceased soldier belonged to Village Tarsana, district Morena, Madhya Pradesh.
Paquin spotted the story in The Telegraph.
The breasts belonged to lead actress Anna Paquin, who seemed thrilled about the extra screen time.
And now the owner of those boobs has revealed her identity - and it is Anna Paquin.
Stop playing against India, focus on Domestic cricket: Javed Miandad advices PCB
However, a series between Pakistan and Sri Lanka scheduled for September and October is still likely to be played in the UAE. The tournament will feature eight teams, with four - Pakistan, India, Bangladesh and Sri Lanka - qualifying automatically.
Paquin seemed to find the whole thing amusing, as did her husband Stephen Moyer, who played Bill Compton on the show. He was also relieved it wasn't a scene involving his character.
BBC bosses are reportedly investigating the matter after critics asked how a newsroom reporter could be seen checking out racy True Blood footage in full view of the cameras. Specifically, it was a scene where her character Sookie Stackhouse has sex in a graveyard with the fairy/vampire Warlow, played by actor Robert Kazinsky.
A fan recommended Anna coin the phrase "photoboobed" which the actress then turned into a hashtag.
Anne Applebaum: Trump's toothless threats endanger us all
Yun and North Korean diplomat Pak Song II negotiated the release of imprisoned American college student Otto Warmbier in June. "President Trump's threat to rain down "fire and fury" on North Korea is like pouring gasoline on a fire".
BBC accidentally showed a Paquin's breasts in the background of a broadcast August 7, 2017.
- QUIZ: Could You Outsmart Littlefinger from 'Game of Thrones?'
- FTSE 100 takes cover from war of words over South Korea
- Avengers 4 Begins Shooting, First Set Photo Arrives
- Fundamentals in Focus for Healthcare Realty Trust Incorporated (HR)
- Flood situation in Assam worsens; 10 lakh people affected in 19 districts
- Barcelona's Sergi Roberto wanted as Nemanja Matic replacement following Manchester United
- Keith Ellison says Donald Trump acting more dangerously than North Korean leader
- NCP skips opposition meet chaired by Congress chief Sonia Gandhi
- Arsenal boss Wenger reveals Sanchez injury layoff
- TSX hits 1-month low on N. Korea tensions, lower oil prices