Tonight will be breezy with scattered showers and good clear spells.
As the day goes continues, expect gradual clearing in the cloud cover from north to south with plenty of sun expected for the evening hours. Temperatures will largely be in the 70s for afternoon highs.
The last of the overnight rain will clear early this morning.
PBF Energy Inc. (PBF) Downgraded to "Sell" at BidaskClub
Volume on the day was 2.93 million shares. $148,150 worth of General Electric Company (NYSE:GE) was bought by Bornstein Jeffrey S. Barrow Hanley Mewhinney & Strauss Llc bought 463,865 shares as the company's stock declined 10.10% while stock markets rallied.
A few showers will likely linger from time to time overnight, but the storm threat will likely diminish past sunset. We should remain dry, however.
Today will see sunny spells broken up by widespread showers, some of which will be heavy with a risk of an isolated thundery downpour.
Met Eireann reckon today is going to be very wet - with showers expected in the afternoon.
Gladstone Capital Corporation (NASDAQ:GLAD) Downgraded to Hold at BidaskClub
Gladstone Investment Corporation is an externally managed, closed-end, non-diversified management investment company. Van ECK Associates Corp boosted its stake in shares of Gladstone Capital Corporation by 35.8% in the first quarter.
Winds will be gusty out of the northeast on Friday, keeping things cooler at the lakeshore.
Highs will be the upper 70s. Sunny skies will return late Friday and cooler air will move in behind the cold front.
Lowest temperatures will be around 10 to 13 degrees in moderate to fresh southwesterly winds.
Indiana Police Officer Shot Multiple Times
Aaron Allan was doing what officers do each day: responding to the scene of an accident to help someone in their time of need". IMPD says they will conduct a criminal investigation into the shooting and that they have two suspects in custody.
"Saturday will see further scattered showers with some sunny spells at first but becoming cloudier as showers become more frequent in the west".
- Riocan Real Estate Investment Trust (REI-UN.TO) Needle Moving on Volume
- Al-Qaida announces ex-Hizbul commander Zakir Musa head of Kashmir outfit
- UBS Group AG Increases Position in World Acceptance Corporation (WRLD)
- Amazon's Jeff Bezos becomes world's richest person
- Kyrie Irving reportedly ignoring phone calls from Cavs
- A lot rides on this season for Redskins, says Kirk Cousins
- LeBron working out with potential Cavs trade target Eric Bledsoe in Vegas
- Sammy Watkins: 'Don't want to hear no more about the foot'
- Scaramucci challenges Priebus over leaks to the press
- 'Mindy Project' final season promises clarity on key romance