Meanwhile, though Apple's promotion of Clips has still been fairly low-key - unlike, say, it's well known billboards demonstrating iPhone photography - it hasn't been slow to push the app out.
Content is one of Clips' key selling points, along with its simple-to-a-fault UI, and Apple's promised to continue adding new stuff to the app, in order to keep things fresh. (Don't worry: there are other new icons that aren't Disney-related.) Beyond these little, animated icons, Apple also worked with Disney to create Pixar-themed posters - those full-screen overlays with animated backgrounds and text you can customize.
OJ Simpson granted release from Nevada prison in October
Simpson, believe me, but they had to judge him just as they would any inmate and he apparently met those factors", Cron said. Arnelle Simpson told the parole board Thursday that the family realizes he's not ideal but has done the best he can.
After all, what short social video wouldn't benefit from having Minnie Mouse dancing in a corner, or Jesse from Toy Story twirling a lasso?
Short Interest in Avis Budget Group, Inc. (CAR) Increases By 4.9%
Floating stock is calculated by subtracting closely-held shares and restricted stock from a firm's total outstanding shares. The transaction was disclosed in a filing with the Securities & Exchange Commission, which is available through this link .
The Disney partnership comes at a good time for the app (though it did just barely miss a debut at last week's Star Wars-heavy D23). As well as letting users record live video footage, Clips lets you record within the app or import media from your photo library, putting together simplified editing tools like a streamlined iMovie.
Other updates include an assortment of non-Disney animated title cards and sticker-like animated overlays, plus a clearer way to edit voice-dictated captions. Apple also released a minor update back in May, but that was mostly focused on feature tweaks and addressing stability concerns.
Twitter responds to the parole board's decision in OJ Simpson's case
He got the four votes he needed from the parole commissioners who heard his case. "I wish that this would have never happened. He said, "O.J.is guilty 15 times ..." Simpson appeared by video-conference from jail in front of four parole commissioners.
- SUV hops curb on Upper East Side, strikes and critically injures pedestrian
- Counting of votes for Presidential election begins
- Will Smith is a sci-fi cop in his first Netflix film, 'Bright'
- JetBlue Airways Corporation (JBLU) EVP James G. Hnat Sells 1000 Shares
- Tractor Supply Company (NASDAQ:TSCO) Scheduled to Post Earnings on Wednesday
- Islamic State Is 'Falling Fast'
- PPL Corporation (PPL) Lifted to "Buy" at Jefferies Group LLC
- Aperio Group LLC Boosts Position in McCormick & Company, Incorporated (NYSE:MKC)
- Q4 2016 Sentiment American Axle & Manufacturing Holdings Inc (NYSE:AXL)
- Genworth Financial Inc (GNW) Receives Average Rating of "Hold" from Analysts