Lance Naik Mohammed Naseer aged 35 years, belonged to Village Ajout, Tehsil Haveli, District Poonch, J&K and is survived by his wife Mrs Wasim Akhtar.
A soldier has been killed in unprovoked firing and mortar shelling by Pakistani troops on Indian Army posts in Rajouri sector of Jammu and Kashmir today, defence spokesperson said.
Maryam Mirzakhani, first woman to win Nobel for Mathematics, dies at 40
An Iranian origin, Mirzakhani was bestowed with this award in 2014 for her work on complex geometry and dynamical systems. Maryam Mirzakhani, the first woman to be awarded the prestigious Fields Medal for mathematics, has died in the U.S.
Pakistan on Saturday resorted to shelling along the Line of Control in Rajouri's Manjakote. "Indian positions have effectively and strongly retaliated at both these places", the sources said.
"Pakistan ceasefire violation started at 1.30 p.m.at both these places".
Google rolls out 'best time to travel' update for Maps
As reported by Android Police , the new feature appears to have rolled out rather quietly to all users and appears to be live for many.
A senior police officer said the bodies of the terrorists were yet to be recovered and that the exchange of fire continued.
Pakistan, on its part, had accused India on Thursday of committing at least 542 ceasefire violations so far in 2017, which they claim has resulted in the death of 18 people.
Barrick Gold Corp (TSE:ABX) Receives "Hold" Rating from TD Securities
Gemmer Asset Management LLC acquired a new stake in Barrick Gold Corporation during the first quarter valued at about $155,000. TD Securities restated a "hold" rating on shares of Barrick Gold Corporation in a research report on Sunday, May 28th.
- Juventus defender Leonardo Bonucci set for transfer to AC Milan
- Roger Federer sets sights on more Wimbledon history
- Dominant Muguruza beats Venus Williams to lift first Wimbledon title
- Kim Kardashian Stands by Decision to Dress Daughter North in Faux Corset
- Giants' Bumgarner returns Saturday against Padres
- Timeline: Man Admits to 4 Killings; Search Continues for Bodies
- The Air Products and Chemicals, Inc. (APD) Stake Held by Forbes JM & Co. LLP
- Dos turistas ucranianos mueren acuchillados en Egipto
- Gboard beta for Android gets a new update, introducing an Incognito mode
- Welbeck wrong to try to score penalty, says Wenger