"2016" s All-Star Game marked the first time the game failed to draw more than 10 million viewers, and was down 20% in total viewers and 29% in the key demo from 2015.
Fox ran its All-Star Game throughout primetime, which went into extra innings and beyond the day part's cutoff.
Crescent Point Energy Corporation
The Minnesota-based Ameriprise Fincl has invested 0% in Crescent Point Energy Corporation Ordinary Shares (Canada) (NYSE:CPG). It dived, as 29 investors sold Crescent Point Energy Corporation Ordinary Shares (Canada) shares while 52 reduced holdings.
Fox and NBC both put up a 2.2 rating in viewers 18-49, according to the Nielsen overnights, and a 9 share. "World of Dance" at 10 landed a 1.7/7 and 7.2 million viewers. ABC was fourth in total viewers with 2.2 million, airing just repeats; Univision was fifth with 1.5 million; Telemundo was sixth with 1.3 million. Fox was second in total viewers with 8.7 million. This year's game increased somewhat in the ratings, having a +2% viewership rating compared to the 2016 game, according to Nielsen Media Research. NBC was first in total viewers, however, with 10.6 million. The week before that, AGT did a 2.4 and World of Dance a 1.9. The network aired a fireworks special last Tuesday. Now runs within 0.1 of its previous telecast on June 27 in 18-49 (1.8 vs. 1.8) and retains 96% in total viewers (7.229 million vs. 7.504 million), despite last week's July 4 preemption and last night's All-Star Game competition.
The Houston market showed the greatest improvement since previous year with a 62 percent increase. The CW averaged a 0.2 and 584,000 viewers.
President Donald Trump Claims He Has 'Very Little Time for Watching TV'
In a second mid-morning tweet on Wednesday, the president asked, "Why aren't the same standards placed on the Democrats. I have very little time for watching T.V.", Trump wrote on Twitter Wednesday, incorrectly abbreviating TV in his tweet.
From 12:35-1:35 a.m. ET, ratings were: "Late Night with Seth Meyers", 1.0/4 in metered-market households with an encore; CBS's "Late Late Show", 1.1/4 with an encore.
McDonalds Japan Gets Pikachu McFlurry: Tooth Decay, I Choose You!
However, if you're a hardcore Pikachu fan then nothing should stand in your way - after all, Japan is just a flight away.
- Clovis Oncology, Inc. (NASDAQ:CLVS) Price Target Raised to $114.00
- Parametric Portfolio Associates LLC Decreases Stake in Horizon Pharma PLC (HZNP)
- Molson Coors Brewing Company (NYSE:TAP) Reviewed By Analysts
- Alimera Sciences, Inc. (ALIM) Given a $5.00 Price Target at HC Wainwright
- A10 Networks, Inc. (ATEN) EVP Sells $40650.00 in Stock
- Trump's Election Panel Puts Hold on Voter Data Request
- EU's Michel Barnier hits back at United Kingdom on Brexit bill
- Reynolds American Inc (RAI) Stake Reduced by Burney Co
- Stock On the Run: American Eagle Outfitters, Inc. (AEO)
- Cisco Systems, Inc. (NASDAQ:CSCO) Dips Under Moving Averages