The 41-year-old singer and songwriter invited her estranged husband to sit on a stool with their one-year-old daughter on his lap as she sang to them in front of a packed crowd.
With their 15-month-old daughter, Heiress, in his arms and sons King and Major nearby, T.I. arrived at the riverside amphitheater that evening - just days after Tiny Harris told the Free Press she didn't expect him to show. "But we still fight over spending time with the baby".
The group performed at the BET Awards last month and at the Essence Festival in New Orleans, Louisiana over the weekend.
Schneiderman among 30 AGs urging ban on "spoof" robocalls
In a release, Brnovich said the calls are often used by scammers to hide their identity and convince people to pick up the phone. Current FCC standards prevent many companies from blocking numbers.
But while it sounds like any romantic reconciliations are once again off, Harris did prove that she and T.I. will always stay close after she serenaded him and Heiress during a recent concert. "We'd just spend time together [in the past], but now it's like, 'I want her, ' 'No, I want her.' 'Well, you better come to my house then'". Tiny looked stunning in a bedazzled fringe dress with strappy heels while T.I. was his usual dapper self in a crisp navy suit.
She confirmed the two are still off and o when asked about her current status with the rapper.
"It's a process", she said. "Me and Mr., we're in and out".
Two JIT members return home from Dubai
According to reports, the two JIT members did not reach Doha, the capital of Qatar, till late Tuesday. The members are expected to return immediately after recording the statement of the Qatari prince.
"I feel great. As one thing goes down the drain, another thing is coming up". "It's about doing what I love and making money".
While Tiny has served T.I. with divorce papers, they are both still reportedly working out the kinks of their co-parenting, being that they take care of six children together. "And now it feels like we have an even bigger fan base!"
Knicks sign first-round draft pick Frank Ntilikina
He has also been linked to the Los Angeles Lakers , per Tania Ganguli of the Los Angeles Times and Sam Amick of USA Today . In 69 games last season, Rondo averaged 7.8 points, 6.7 assists and 5.1 rebounds for the Bulls.
- Disney Stock Closes Up As Rumors of Verizon Buyout Swirl
- Price Target Analysis Helix Energy Solutions Group, Inc. (HLX)
- Navios Maritime Acquisition Corporation (NYSE:NNA) Pressured Under Trend Lines
- Flying ant invasion bugs Wimbledon players
- United States considering appointing envoy to Ukraine peace agreement
- (LNC) Director Isaiah Tidwell Sells 13946 Shares
- EPA proposes cutting biofuels mandate for 2018
- Retrial for father charged with killing young son scheduled for September
- Orcas join swimmers at West Vancouver's Whytecliff Park
- Young Newark man almost loses hand in Fourth of July fireworks accident