But now our imagination is even less put to work because the Internet has recently uncovered patent drawings registered with the Japanese bureau of intellectual property on February 22 - most likely depicting the final design of the road-ready version. The X2 was first previewed by the aptly-named Concept X2 during last year's Paris Motor Show. If accurate, they reveal the all-new BMW X2 will retain much of the concept's styling cues, albeit in a more toned-down form.
The vehicle in the patent images also does away with the large exhaust outlets in favour of a smaller tip, and the concept's sleek taillights have been replaced with more conventional ones. The rear of the SUV also features small exhaust outlets and larger conventional taillamps.
Cent Shares His 4:44 Review
He goes on to comment on Jay-Z's diss towards Future , and other rappers who've been seen holding money to their ears on social media. "F*** that.
Unsurprisingly, the vehicle seen in the images is a toned-down version of the Paris concept, looking more production-ready by comparison. Since the BMW X2 was spotted recently lapping the Nurburgring, there is talk about the brand also working on a performance oriented version of the auto.
Reports suggest that the BMW X2 can be expected to debut in the last quarter of 2017, before the auto rolls into showrooms in the first half of 2018.
Fire Burns In Gold Hill Area Near Breckenridge
Another look at that fire burning between Breckenridge and Frisco, more smoke, more wind, taking video near Colorado Mnt College. Red, White & Blue Fire Protection District urges residents not to call 911 unless it's an emergency.
Under the hood of the X2 should be BMW's 230 horsepower 2.0-liter turbocharged four-cylinder, which will be paired with an eight-speed automatic transmission.
Gotham actor Donal Logue pleads for MISSING daughter's safe return
Jade's mother, Kasey Smith, also posted a plea on social media, with the desperate mother sharing a video on Twitter . Kasey noted that Jade is transgender, but told viewers that her daughter's gender identity "does not matter here".
- Celgene Corporation (NASDAQ:CELG) Stake Reduced by Eqis Capital Management Inc
- Two JIT members arrive in Doha to record statement of Qatari prince
- Richard Jefferson Announces Return to Cleveland Cavaliers for 2017-18 Season
- Canada's top general apologises for 'deplorable' disruption of indigenous ceremony
- Oilers ink MVP McDavid to 8-year, $100 million extension
- Ultragenyx Pharmaceutical Inc. (NASDAQ:RARE) Given Outperform Rating at Cowen and Company
- Chinese Leader Xi Arrives In Moscow For Talks With Putin
- Queen of the Dark
- AIFF to run ISL, I-League simultaneously in 2017-18 season
- Stock's Stunning Activities: Carrizo Oil & Gas Inc. (CRZO)