The other candidates apart from this list have to pay Rs 45,000 as the acceptance fee. Candidates will get all the details of the respective college by downloading the seat allotment order.
To withdraw: Visit the reporting centre before the seventh round of allotment is over. The students have reported the reporting centres until 3 July. Candidates can use this facility for online choice filling and locking. In the merit list published on 29th June, 11,220 students were include while there are only 5,104 seats available in 77 Pharmacy colleges for the academic session 2017-18. Students have filled their choices till 28 June.
The JOSAA seat allotment will be done on the basis of their rank obtained in the examination.
Huddersfield Town sign Steve Mounié from Montpellier
Free agent Williams, 28, left Reading at the end of last season after four years with the Championship side. Laurent Depoitre (£3.5m) and Aaron Mooy (£8m) have already been record buys this summer.
- Enter your JEE main roll number and other required relevant information to log in.
GUJCET Seat Allotment List: All the candidates who have cleared the GUJCET are eagerly waiting to know the seat allotment list. Candidates should take advantage of the mock seat allocations and choose as many academic programs as possible in the order of preference.
Withdrawal of Seat: The students will have the chance to withdraw the seat they have locked. There are around 7,520 seats are vacant after the first round of seat allotment and a total number of 1960 seats are vacant for the engineering course at the prestigious Indian Institute of Technology across India including institutes in cities like IIT Bombay and IIT Delhi.
Real Madrid confirm Theo capture
The guys answer your tweets on James' outdated play-maker position, Chicago's Open Cup failings, and hot dogs or burgers. Atletico said the defender had an unwavering desire to move to the Bernabeu, where he will sign a six-year deal.
The Joint Seat Allocation Authority (JoSAA) has today published the Round 2 allotment for admission to vacant seats in IITs, NITs and other centrally funded technical institutes in the country after Round 1 allotment.
The Government of Gujarat, in the Legislative Assembly has passed an act, Act No.2 of 2008 called "Gujarat Professional Technical Educational Colleges or Institutions (Regulation of Admission and Fixation of Fees) Act, 2007" to make special provision for regulation of admission in the professional technical education colleges or institutions in the State and fixation of fees in such colleges or institutions and for matter connected therewith.
Maradona Accused of Sexually Harassing Russian Journalist
The ex-Barcelona midfielder then phoned hotel security to the St Petersburg bedroom, said the paper. It was then alleged that Maradona's "assistant came and threw $500 United States dollars at me".
- The Nintendo Switch will outsell the Xbox One according to analyst
- Never-Before-Seen Photo Could Be Clue to Explain Amelia Earhart Mystery
- Baidu Uploads 'Apollo' Project Source Code to Open Platform GitHub
- Ford Mustang earns three Euro NCAP stars after safety reassessment
- Taapsee Pannu-Srinivas Reddy's Anando Brahma Movie Release Date Confirmed — Motion Poster
- CBL & Associates Properties, Inc. Plans Quarterly Dividend of $0.27 (NYSE:CBL)
- IIT Guwahati to conduct GATE 2018: Check out the important dates here
- Bristol-Myers Squibb Company Sees Unusually Large Options Volume (NYSE:BMY)
- Fairmount Santrol Holdings (FMSA) Receives Daily Media Impact Score of 0.37
- The Scream on cream: Korean barista wows fans with latte art