Bungie has shown off our first proper look at Destiny 2's new hub location, which will replace Destiny 1's Tower (which gets blown up at the beginning of the game, sniff). It's called the Farm and will be the place the Guardians go after the Cabal destroy the Tower.
The Farm is a shared space for up to 26 players to occupy simultaneously where they can visit vendors, socialize, and even partake in some sports.
Nintendo Will Air a Splatoon 2-Focused Direct This Thursday
This will be the second Direct for the game, as the first one focused on Splatoon 2's new PvE mode, Salmon Run. You can check out the announcement on Nintendo's site .
The Farm seems to be a similar size to the Tower, and contains numerous same features - such as a Cryptarch, a Postmaster, and other merchants.
Perhaps the best touch, however, is the Farm's fully playable football field (aka American soccer), where players can attempt to kick the ball into the opponents net.
YRF announces launch of Raj Kapoor's grandson Aadar Jain
Soon enough, Aadar was trolled for riding high on his Kapoor heritage as he used the influence in the posters as an advantage. YRF's official Twitter handle on Wednesday unveiled a series of posters as they launched the new duo, Aadar and Anya Singh.
Interestingly enough, it seems that the Farm will evolve throughout Destiny 2. It's unclear if these characters serve any function; presumably you'll always be able to reach a postmaster or Cryptarch (represented by Tyra Karn), both of which are present at the Farm. Open betas for the PS4 and Xbox One actually take place later this month starting on July 21st but it's possible to start earlier if you pre-order.
United Nations chief to return to Cyprus talks on Thursday -spokesman
An official announcement at the UN Headquarters in NY later will outline details on Secretary General Antonio Guterres' return to the conference.
- Fed Minutes: Balance Sheet Reduction Likely In "Couple Of Months"
- Lindsay Lohan Defends President Trump: 'Stop Bullying Him'
- 1 dead following shooting in Pine Hills, deputies say
- Foo Fighters debut new track 'Dirty Water' at Paris gig
- United Services Automobile Association Has $232000 Stake in Rite Aid Corporation (RAD)
- 'Morning Joe' Enjoys Huge Ratings Spike the Day After Trump's Tweets
- Meritage Portfolio Management Sells 4092 Shares of Merck & Company, Inc. (MRK)
- Ed Sheeran Announces SEVEN Irish Gigs For 2018
- Arab quartet mulls next step to Qatari response
- Cisco Systems, Inc. (NASDAQ:CSCO) Shares Bought by V Wealth Management LLC