For those unaware, this is the code that you had to input in the original "Crash Bandicoot" to gain access to a special demo of "Spyro the Dragon", according to Comic Book. A Spyro demo would then popup in the main menu of the game.
Crash Bandicoot N.Sane Trilogy is a remaster of first three Crash Bandicoot games, however, Activision has left the door open for more Crash Bandicoot or even the launch of N.Sane Trilogy on Xbox One and PC.
Trump and Merkel to meet ahead of G20
G-20 partners should grab the opportunity this week to think beyond their self interests "for the well-being of the global economy, creating a win-win situation".
However, bar making the cursor disappear, the code doesn't do anything yet, but it's evident that it's been programmed into the game intentionally.
The Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy is now available on PlayStation 4 as a physical disc or a digital download, and we can't wait for you to experience it! It was shared a picture of "Spyro" along with other iconic PlayStation heroes like "Crash Bandicoot", "Kratos", and "PaRappa the Rapper".
Cara Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ:CARA) Rating Lowered to Buy at Vetr Inc
Finally, FMR LLC bought a new stake in shares of Cara Therapeutics during the fourth quarter valued at approximately $845,000. The biopharmaceutical company reported ($0.81) EPS for the quarter, missing the consensus estimate of ($0.73) by $0.08.
Reviving Crash Bandicoot was probably one of the best decisions that Playstation has ever made because, as you may have noticed, people went insane for it! Also jump over to the PS blog via the link below for an interview with developers Vicarious Visions, During which they discuss their favourite parts of the new game. However, the studio has revealed that Naughty Dog is very impressed by N.Sane Trilogy.
The NHS partnership with Google's DeepMind 'broke United Kingdom privacy law'
One of these complaints questioned whether DeepMind would be "expected to encrypt the patient data it receives when at rest". On Monday, the ICO released its conclusion and found that the agreement "failed to comply with data protection law".
- Conservative-DUP deal holding up NI power-sharing talks, Sinn Fein says
- The Mead Johnson Nutrition Company (MJN) Shares Bought by OppenheimerFunds Inc
- Microsoft Modern Keyboard with Fingerprint ID now available
- At some stations, Hindi is 'invisible'
- Supreme Court stays Madras High Court order on loan waiver
- Cubs players wanted Trump to 'fire' Miguel Montero
- Skills shortage costs British businesses £2bn a year, survey finds
- ENERGY TRANSFER PARTNERS (NYSE:ETP) Stock to Watch
- The Steinberg Global Asset Management Sells 400 Shares of BP plc (BP)
- Death toll in Multan van blaze rises to 7