It is understood officers are in attendance at the Mappin and Webb store within the Perthshire hotel following the incident.
A number of expensive watches and diamonds are said to have been taken with a shop window being cleared out.
Mappin and Webb has two "boutique" stores at the resort, which it describes on its website as being home to "premium fine jewellery and is home to the world's most prestigious Swiss watch brands including Rolex".
Armed police have been spotted at the local railway station, with a helicopter also called into assist with the search.
Delhi University DU PG Admit Card 2017 Hall Ticket Released @ admissions
As according to new notification this pattern is completely changed now there will be 100 questions of multiple choice questions. Delhi University released the notification that the admit cards are now out and can be downloaded for the PG Entrance exam.
Police have taped off the entrance to the hotel.
This is a shocking but thankfully rare incident which we are taking very seriously.
Police are looking to speak to four men who were seen in the area and are believed to have been driving a dark coloured Audi which was abandoned in the area near to Auchterarder.
He added that staff and hotel guests were placed on "lockdown".
Only four breeding pairs of hen harriers left in England, survey finds
Despite making a comeback, the species has remained rare, with a breeding population under 1,000 pairs making it vulnerable. Known for their majestic skydancing ritual, hen harriers are one of the most threatened birds of prey in the country.
Rooms at the famous five-star hotel cost from about £400.
The Gleneagles estate has four golf courses and hosted the Ryder Cup in 2014.
"As this is an ongoing police investigation, we are unable to provide further information at this stage".
Cincinnati Financial Corporation (CINF) EPS Estimated At $0.53
The institutional investor owned 430,433 shares of the insurance provider's stock after selling 23,482 shares during the period. Co Of Toledo Na Oh reported 0.19% in Cincinnati Financial Corporation (NASDAQ:CINF). "To 7.1% Using Options" on June 21, 2017.
- Air show attendance down after Air Force Thunderbirds cancel
- Britain-London Fire story
- Facebook deletes 66K posts a week in anti-hate campaign
- Were Analysts Bullish Turquoise Hill Resources Ltd (NYSE:TRQ) This Week?
- 'Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2' DLC On Sale Today, All Bonus Content Revealed
- Are Insiders Stocking Up on Their Own Shares? Tempur Sealy International, Inc
- Republicans delay Senate healthcare vote
- Host Hotels & Resorts, Inc. (HST) Rating Increased to Buy at BidaskClub
- Spieth's epic celebration after incredible bunker shot at Travelers
- Could Pembina Pipeline Corp (PBA) Recover After Forming a Wedge Up?