The F-16 Thunderbirds were participating in a familiarization and training exercise in preparation for the Dayton Air Show this weekend.
HRC Responds to Major News from the US Supreme Court
A pivotal civil rights case involving a baker who refused to serve a gay couple in Colorado will be reviewed by the U.S. Two years later, the court sidestepped a similar case concerning Christian nonprofit organizations.
A U.S. Air Force pilot and tactical maintenance worker were hospitalized Friday after a fighter jet crashed at an airport in central OH, military officials said.
Thunderbird No. 8 advance pilot Capt. Erik Gonsalves is still in the hospital but in good condition, the release said.
Supreme Court battle over political districts unlikely to affect California's system
The Wisconsin voters who sued to challenge the Assembly map argued that gaps over 7 percent violated the Constitution. The court on Monday stayed a ruling requiring the Republican-controlled Legislature to draw new maps by November.
Featured image of an Air Force Thunderbird F-16 by U.S. Air Force photo/Tech. But, it was a few minutes later when they started feeling pain, and been rushed to a nearby hospital, though the status of the pilots is now unknown, and also the physical damages that occurred after the runway incident.
By the time the rescue team reached the scene, those two pilots were still inside the cockpit, and they were conscious and didn't show any sign of physical injuries or other damages.
Marisa Tomei: 'Spider-Man' movie makers promised a sexy Aunt May
Gwyneth Paltrow will be reprising her role as Pepper Potts from the Iron Man films and the first The Avengers film. Now, we have Spider-Man: Homecoming releasing in two weeks, and we're very psyched to see it.
Officials say the military will conduct the investigation into what happened last Friday before the air show. Organizers estimated 51 thousand people attended previous year, despite cancellation by the U.S. Navy's Blue Angels after one of their pilots was killed practicing for an air show in Tennessee.
- Driver killed in overpass explosion, detours on I-555/Harrisburg Rd
- Officials to discuss condition of officer stabbed at airport
- Redskins Expected to Get Legal Boost After Supreme Court Ruling on Trademarks
- New Hampshire woman, 80, fights off rabid bobcat
- Indian PM Modi meets his Dutch counterpart for talks
- Least Patriotic States Voted for Hillary Clinton
- Senate GOP adds penalty for lapsed coverage to health care bill
- Otto Warmbier's Father Thanks Trump Administration for 'Bringing Otto Home'
- N. Carolina teen missing over a year found alive in Georgia
- 57 dead in US-led strikes on IS Syria prison: monitor