A brief tornado was also spotted by law enforcement near Walsh, Colo., Sunday evening, the National Weather Service in Pueblo reported.
Three landspouts formed southwest of Walsh, and one tornado occurred northwest of Walsh.
Furious Lewis Hamilton says Sebastian Vettel "disgraced himself" after Azerbaijan GP clash
We knew the podium was a chance after the restart, then we heard of the problems with Lewis and Seb. Both cars were able to continue, but Vettel was handed a 10sec stop-go penalty for risky driving.
Clean-up and damage assessment is underway in Baca County after tornadoes, strong winds, and hail storms tore through the area.
Stay with your StormTracker 13 team for further updates.
Eid celebration in various parts of world
With Muslims around the world, the United States renews our commitment to honour these values. The first White House Iftar dinner was hosted by President Thomas Jefferson in 1805.
Severe weather downed trees and power poles, and produced softball-sized hail in southeastern Colorado Sunday.
Baca County Sheriff David Campbell says the county sounded its tornado sirens and activated an automatic telephone call to residents warning them of possible tornadoes. Officials received reports of baseball-sized hail.
SpaceX set to launch satellites from California air base
The two launches brings the company's year-to-date total up to nine successful launches, surpassing the milestone it set in 2016. But SpaceX is proving that recovering a rocket from its launch is also fast proving to be routine. " SpaceX isn't "done" yet".
- Hopes dim in search for 118 buried by China landslide
- Bangladesh marks Eid al-Fitr
- Promotion of Mohammed bin Salman dubbed 'soft coup' by Iran
- This Tick Bite Makes You Allergic To Red Meat, Doctors Say
- May's Conservatives sign power deal with Northern Ireland's DUP
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi greets nation on Eid
- Tillerson: US committed to 'One China' policy, also Taiwan
- Trump Slams 'Phony Story' on Obstruction: 'Witch Hunt'
- Perron Among Those Selected in Expansion Draft
- Top Democrat says health bill will kill 'hundreds of thousands'