A 23-year-old woman and a 27-year-old man were found shot to death in an SUV in Brooklyn Friday, authorities say.
Police identified the victims as 27-year-old Devon Hannibal, of Brooklyn, and 23-year-old Christina Stubbs, of Pompano Beach, Fla.
'Dream Come True': Lauri Markkanen Reacts to Becoming a Bull
Despite a spirited effort, the Bulls were eliminated by the Boston Celtics in the first round of the Eastern Conference playoffs. That in turn would have put him in line for a contract worth more than $200 million starting in 2019-20 had the Bulls kept him.
According to the police report, the shooting occurred around 4:45 a.m. across from 865 Cleveland St. near Linden Boulevard in East New York.
They were pronounced dead at the scene. "He is the intended target".
Watch Lonzo Ball Throw Passes Through A Moving Escalade
In his lone college season, Ball led the nation with 7.6 assists per game and earned first team All America honors. DULL DRAFT: Neither Golden State nor Cleveland, who met in the NBA Finals, has a pick in the two-round draft.
"We spoke to one of the security agents there - he said there were no problems prior to this", Boyce said. Very broad street, there are a lot of cameras here.
NYPD Chief of Detectives Robert Boyce indicated Hannibal was likely the intended target since all the gunshots were directed at his side of the vehicle.
Markets Right Now: Stock indexes slip below recent records
The Standard & Poor's 500 index fell 0.7 percent to 2,437.03 and the Dow Jones industrial average lost 0.3 percent to 21,467.14. Every time the stock market has shown any weakness in the last eight years, it's proven to be a good move for investors to buy.
Hannibal was sitting in the driver's seat and Stubbs was sitting in the front passenger seat.
- North Korea denies torturing US detainee Otto Warmbier
- Two Sigma Securities LLC Invests $258000 in Treehouse Foods, Inc. (THS)
- US would welcome effective Syrian effort to defeat IS
- EPS for Greenbrier Companies Inc (GBX) Expected At $0.83
- Iran fires missiles at ISIL positions in eastern Syria
- Grading every National Basketball Association team's draft performance over the last 10 years
- Focused Wealth Management Inc Lowers Position in Delta Air Lines, Inc. (DAL)
- Ross Stores Inc (NASDAQ:ROST) Institutional Investors Sentiment Unchanged in Q4 2016
- Next Weeks Broker Price Targets For American Capital Agency Corp. (NASDAQ:AGNC)
- Deal sends grocery store stocks plummeting