Qatar Foreign Minister Sheikh Mohammed Bin Abdulrahman on Tuesday said that Kuwait was making effort to defuse the diplomatic crisis.
All diplomatic ties with Doha were cut on June 5 by several countries including Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, Egypt and the United Arab Emirates, which accuse Qatar of supporting and funding Islamic terrorist groups.
"Decisions to cut ties with Qatar are a sovereign right of the States concerned and aim to protect their national security from the dangers of terrorism and extremism", said a joint declaration by the United Nations envoys of Saudi Arabia, the UAE and Bahrain.
A day after announcing that Tillerson would lead the US delegation to the OAS General Assembly in Cancun, the State Department said Friday that Tillerson's deputy, John Sullivan, will go in his place.
DUP pact is playing fast and loose with peace, Adams warns
He added that today's meeting with Mrs May was Sinn Fein's first visit to No 10 without Mr McGuinness. Alliance leader Naomi Long struck a more optimistic note as she left Downing Street .
Jubeir said the list being compiled by the four Arab countries were not "demands" but "a list of grievances that need to be addressed and that the Qataris need to fix".
Jubeir did not detail what demands could be made.
Congressman Scalise Remains In Critical Condition, Shows Signs Of Improvement
Republicans and Democrats fight for bragging rights Thursday in the annual Congressional Baseball game as one unit, Team Scalise. Griner remains hospitalized at MedStar Hospital after getting shot in the ankle, and Sava described her in good condition.
The @ajarabic account later resumed, with a message saying: "We bring the attention of our followers to the fact that our main al jazeera account @ajarabic is now working again".
The account was again active with nearly all its followers and tweets active. Disruption (by others) will not stop because the truth terrifies them. "We'll be back." In another tweet, he said that no other "channel in the world. faces the same amount of conspiracy".
The account was restored by early afternoon Qatar time.
Andre Iguodala does not want Warriors to visit White House
Green told NBC Bay Area the shirt reflected the Warriors quick win over the Cavaliers. We don't want that to taint what we've accomplished.
- State Street Corporation (STT) Stake Raised by Gabelli Funds LLC
- London fire victims honoured by UK royals
- India's batsmen dominate Pakistan in rain-affected Champions Trophy clash
- Trump 'Considering' Firing Special Counsel In Russia Investigation, Friend Says
- Shot US congressman still 'critical' but improving - doctor
- Russia, United Arab Emirates discuss Qatar crisis
- Congressman Scalise, shot Wednesday, is improving, doctors report
- Warriors: We Haven't Decided On White House Visit
- London fire: 58 presumed dead, say police
- Trump cries 'witch hunt' amid Russia probe